St Paul Hotel’s Commitment To You, Our Guests, As We Navigate Through Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety, as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures at our hotel, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevator, fitness center, door handles, public bathrooms etc.) and have continued the use of hospital grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food and safety recommendations.
- We will have hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes readily available for all guests.
- Social distancing will be practiced in all public areas.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities which will include daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended. Please consult the front desk for further information.
Please rest assured that we are fully committed to your safety and are taking all pre-cautions to provide a safe stay while protecting all guests and staff.
We look forward to welcoming our guests back to enjoy a peaceful and pampered stay.
See you Soon!